General Routine Requirements:
- All teams will compete on a 54’ x 42’ springboard floor.
Warm Up Area:
- 54’ x 42’ Carpet bonded full floor
- 60’ x 12’ Double Wide Tumble Strip
- Stretch Area
- CD Player Provided for full floor run through
Length of Cheer Routine:
- All teams may perform a maximum of 2.5 minutes (minimum 2 minutes) cheer and dance routine.
- Recreational and Scholastic Cheer Teams may select to perform their entire routine to music
- Elite Reserves the right to ADD, DELETE, COMBINE OR SPLIT divisions in the interest of the competition
High School Cheer
Varsity Grades 9-12
For all categories: Small 12 & Under, Medium 13-16, Large 17-20, Super Large 21-36
Mount Small, Medium, Large, Super Large, Co-ed (2 or more males)
Non-Mount Small, Medium, Large, Super Large, Co-ed (2 or more males)
Non-Gymnastics Small, Medium, Large, Super Large, Co-ed (2 or more males)
Junior Varsity 11th Grade and Below Mount, Non-Mount, Non-Gymnastics
Junior High Grades 7,8,9 Mount, Non-Mount, Non-Gymnastics
Middle School Grades 6,7,8 Mount, Non-Mount, Non-Gymnastics
Elementary 6th Grade and Below Mount, Non-Mount, Non-Gymnastics
All Dance divisions will be offered in Small (12 and under) and large (13 and over) groups
High School Dance Grades 9-12 Jazz, Pom, Hip-Hop
Middle School/Junior High Grades 9 and Below Jazz, Pom, Hip-Hop
Twerps 6 and under
Mighty Mites 10-12
If you have any questions concerning the safety guidelines or legality of a stunt, pyramid or dance move, please follow the steps listed below:
Compliance with the rules is the coach’s responsibility.
- All correspondence must be in written form. Due to the difference of interpretation and terminology, no phone calls will be accepted with regard to this matter.
- Send a videotape which contains the mounting and dismounting of the stunt, pyramid or dance move in question.
- We will review and respond back to you in written form.