Battle in the ‘Burgh!™
Sunday, December 11th, 2022
UPMC EVENTS CENTER
at Robert Morris University
Free Spectator Parking
Registration: To register online for Battle in the ‘Burgh!™, please click here!
2022 Event Pricing:
- $70 Per Athlete
- $20 Crossover
- $50 Individual
- $75 Dance Duo
- $100 Stunt Group
- Please refer to USASF Guidelines: https://www.
- Elite Cheerleading Inc. has joined as a member of the United Scoring Partners. Please click here unitedscoringpartners.com for the All-Star Cheer Scoring System and Rubrics.
- Dance Score Sheets: Click Here
- Individual Group Requirements – Click Here
- All teams may perform a maximum of 2.5 minutes (minimum of 2 minutes)
- All Star Prep routines may be a maximum of 2 minutes
- Coaches/Participant Championship Gifts
- Grand Champions
- Team Placement Awards
- Team Leader Apparel Gift Certificates
- Team Specialty Awards:
- Best Pyramid Sequence, Tumbling Sequence, Most Original Dance,
- Best Choreography Cheer/Dance
- …and much, much more!
- USASF Dance Worlds Bid Qualifier
Once again, this year at Battle in the Burgh…BIDS TO DANCE WORLDS!”
We will be offering 2 Partial Paid Bids along with 4 At Large Bids! Start your season off right and get your bid to Worlds from ELITE!
Elite Cheerleading Inc. is celebrating its 40th year! Elite began its competitions opening the Original Pennsylvania State Championships and in 2007 expanded its All Star competitions to include teams from other nearby states with the Battle in the ‘Burgh ™ National Championships! Come join us this year and see why so many others are competing with Elite!!