Elite Cheerleading Inc.
EliteCheerleading Inc is adhering to the New Music Guidelines set forth by USA Cheerthis past spring. Please visit usacheer.net for a list ofpreferred music providers. Elite will require:
- Proof of purchase from a preferred provider
- If using a single song, receipt from purchase of single song
- If using an editor (editors do not have to be on the preferred providerlist), they must be able to provide you with proof of purchase from a preferredprovider and proof of licensing for all sound effects and voiceovers includedin the mix
- Please submit the above documentation prior to the date of our event. Deadline is December 5th
Note: We will provide your team with a track of counts to perform their routine if you do not furnish the proper paperwork.
- A representative will be required to remain with the music technician. This individual should know the routine and music. This representative will be responsible for starting and stopping the music in case of a technical malfunction or injury. All devices should have a head phone jack to connect to the sound system, fully charged, volume up and placed in airplane mode. If using a CD, please be sure it is unscratched.