General Information/Routine Requirements
- Be sure to follow the music guidelines listed on usacheer.org.
- CHEER:All teams will compete on a 54’ x 42’ Springboard Floor
- DANCE: All teams will compete on a Marley Floor.
Warm Up Area:
- 54’ x 42’ Carpet bonded full floor
- 42’ x 12’ (Minimum) Double Wide Tumble Strip
- Dance Teams will have the opportunity to warm up skills on a Marley surface, similar to the competition floor
- Musical Player Provided ( CD/MP3 Compatible) for full floor run through
- *Please be prepared with an alternative digital back up
- Please refer to USASF Guidelines: https://www.usasf.net/rules
- Elite Cheerleading Inc. has joined as a member of the United Scoring Partners. Please see this link for the All-Star Cheer Scoring System and Rubrics.
- Dance Score Sheets: Click Here
- Individual Group Requirements – Click Here
- All Cheer Teams may perform a maximum of 2.5 minutes (minimum of 2 minutes)
- All Star Prep routines may be a maximum of 2 minutes
- All Dance Teams may perform a maximum of 2 minutes and 15 seconds