It’s our goal to not only make your camp experience enjoyable and stress-free, but also the process leading up to your camp.
After you have had the opportunity to browse our website and you’ve chosen Elite as your camp provider, simply follow these next steps. Remember, at any time our national office staff is ready to assist you in every way! All of your questions are important, so don’t hesitate to pick up the phone. It is our pleasure to serve you!
How to Register
- Choose the type of camp you desire (i.e. Option 1, two days of instruction)
- Download the Registration Form Packet which will include:
- Registration Form
- Waiver & Release Form
- Curriculum Confirmation Form: This form will ask for your input regarding the areas of cheerleading you want to be included in your camp curriculum. This information will provide our staff with a foundation from which to build your camp. This is YOUR camp, and we want to exceed YOUR goals!
- Once you’ve completed the Registration Form, please fax, e-mail or mail it to our office through U.S. Mail. Additionally, our staff will welcome your call. We can book your camp right over the phone! The Registration Form will ask for your desired camp dates as well as other pertinent information. Once we have confirmed a specific camp date for your squad, our staff will explain our payment procedures so you can send in a deposit, thereby securing your camp dates.
- After you’ve completed the above steps, we suggest the following:
- Obtain your school administrator’s approval for your camp dates and an appropriate facility.
- Host an informational parent meeting: This is a great opportunity to touch base with the parents of your camp participants. This is the ideal time to pass out waiver forms and announce the dates for this year’s camp. You’ll also want to share your expectations & rules for camp. Don’t forget to discuss the Elite Parent Preview and set a time when parents will be able to review your squad’s new repertoire on the last day of camp! Parents will see your squad’s progress for themselves and can cheer for their favorites during the awards ceremony. They won’t want to miss it!
- Host a squad meeting: Once you have discussed camp with the parents, it’s important that you discuss camp with those who will be participating. You will be able to get a clear idea of what your squad is most excited to learn as well as introduce your ideas & goals for camp. After discussing your squad’s goals, you can put them into writing using the Curriculum Confirmation Form. Now would be a good time to set a sideline formation….doing it in advance will prevent any confusion during camp when ripples and level changes will be introduced. During your squad meeting you’ll also want to collect the completed waiver forms that were passed out at the parent meeting. You may also want to talk about camp details like the theme for each day and Elite Active Wear. You and your squad can review the Elite Spirit clothing line in the “Camp Store” section of our website. Remember – it’s YOUR camp, so do it your way!
- Complete the camp Curriculum Confirmation Form and return it to our office via fax, e-mail or U.S. Mail.
The Final Stretch…..
A week prior to your camp of a lifetime, you will receive a courtesy call or e-mail from our national office staff reminding you of your upcoming camp. We suggest you send a brief notice to your squad reminding them of the camp dates and times, camp location, Elite Parent Preview time, and their food & beverage needs.
CLICK ON CAMP 4-1-1 and scroll down
to BOOK A CAMP ONLINE TODAY!